Friday 1 October 2010

Coming soon to an Amazon near you.

This morning I was walking the dog in a horrid squally rain, undeterred we still took our frisbee; and all was well with the world.

Except here I was, waterproofed from head to toe but only able to look forward. Rotate my head left or right and my view was of the inside of the hood of my waterproof jacket. Why, oh why, I thought, doesn't someone invent a hood for a jacket that rotates with the head (unless I'm doing it wrong?). It started to vex me; why don't hoods swivel?

I suppose that swivelling hood invention would be a hat though, wouldn't it?

It was 6.45am.

Anyway. Work has really flooded in overnight, so my good blogging intentions may have to go on hold for a while.

In the meantime. A sneak preview of books coming soon.

Introducing, Mirabelle...


Tillie...


and Roxie.

2 comments:

  1. Great characters Jamie! Congrats on the book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, Jack. I've neglected my blog for a short while. Thanks for the kind words!

    ReplyDelete